1. Business Information
RhodoDirect Contact Details
Physical Location and Mailing Address
232 Rotherham Road
North Canterbury 7379
Telephone: +64 03 315 6555
2. International Orders
- International customers are able to order items from the Gift Catalogue only
- Rhododendron Plants are only available for New Zealand Customers due to the high costs involved for Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries to meet the obligations set out by other countries to receive NZ plant materials.
- If your organisations wishes to purchase rhododendrons for propagation purposes please email us for an estimate of MAF requirements. Minimum expense is NZ$1,000.00 for inspection.
3. Ordering & Payment
- Transactions will be billed in New Zealand currency only.
- Sales and purchases will be governed by New Zealand laws.
- All prices quoted and paid will include NZ Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%
- Payment is required prior to despatch on all orders, Rhododirect offers no exception to this condition.
4. Order Cancellation
- To cancel an order after it has been placed, the purchaser should email the details of the transaction immediately to email@example.com If the order has already been processed it will be too late to cancel the transaction, and the items should be returned as soon as they are received. A full refund will be given for returned, cancelled orders (excluding return shipping charges).
5. Returns and Refund Policy
We choose and send you the healthiest plants. Every care is taken to send healthy plants with strong root systems.
If you do not believe you have received a healthy plant please follow these instructions.
- RhodoDirect will provide a full refund for any plants or gift items returned in a saleable condition within 10 working days. Please contact us to let us know you plan to return the plants and we will arrange the courier.
- Shipping charges for returned purchases (excluding damaged or incorrect orders) will not be refunded, and returned goods will be at purchaser's risk until received by Rhododirect.
- Refunds will only be issued in the original payment method, and in the case of credit card payment will only be made to the same credit card used in the original purchase.
- Damaged or incorrect orders must be reported within 24 hours of receipt, all return shipping charges will be refunded for damaged goods.
All items for return should be addressed to:
232 Rotherham Road
North Canterbury 7379
RhodoDirect do not provide a credit to customers whose plants die in their garden. We take no responsibility for the care your Rhododendrons have received outside of our nursery. We provide an 0800 number for enquiries and we have planting and growing instructions on this website.
6. Standard Shipping/Delivery Arrangements:
7. Facebook Competitions
- Rhododendrons are despatched Monday – Wednesday each week.
- Gift items without plants will be shipped within 1-2 business days of order (Monday - Friday). No orders will be despatched on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays. Orders received after 2pm on Fridays will be despatched the following Monday (excluding public holidays).
- The standard shipping method for packages is NZ Post - Parcel Post Tracked service.
- Delivery is to the door
- NZ Post - Parcel Post Tracked has a 1-3 day delivery target between major towns and cities.
- In the case of lost or delayed orders customers should contact RhodoDirect firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 315 6555 tracking details and follow-up.
- If delivery is to be delayed for any reason, RhodoDirect will contact customers directly to notify of the reason for the delay and estimated timeframe for delivery. Customers will be given the option to cancel delayed orders and obtain a full refund.
- Express and urgent delivery options may be able to be arranged for additional cost. Please contact email@example.com to discuss options.
RhodoDirect from time to time conduct offers and competitions on facebook. Winners will be notified via email. RhodoDirect reserve the right to determine the winner. RhodoDirect reserve the right to remove comments from their facebook page.